Why does everyone drink fucking Labatts? I suppose it's not the worst-tasting beer ever, but it's unflagging ability to give me a god-damned headache has successfully put it on my shit-list.
I spent a good 3 or so hours trying to get Dreamweaver 4 to work on my friend's shitty x86 machine, to little avail. Those Windoze machines make so little sense to me and it's difficult to get anything done on them. Of course I've heard different, and that Macs are silly & all that. Whatever. I'm sure it's due to my familiarity with them, but I can get done what I need to in a pretty short amount of time. So I have to go back to the guy's apartment again & finish getting the program working and then teach him how to use it. Someday I'll learn not to make any suggestions for people so I don't spend half my life having to do it for them. But, on a good note, I had a good time hanging with this dude & he bought Chinese & gave me a couple beers for my trouble. The good part was the curry chicken was fantastic, albeit spicy. The bad point was 2 pints of fucking Labatt blue.
Well, off to bed for me. Piano class, which I've utterly neglected to prepare for, is at 8:40 am tomorrow. And I may want to bring in my bass so I'm not drifting around idly for 3 hours between classes. And no matter how I occupy my time tomorrow, and incredibly, no matter how many hot girls I see sauntering by, I'll probably just think about a girl down on Long Island who I've never even met in person. Life is pretty funny sometimes, don't you think?
Wednesday, September 04, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment