Wednesday? No thanks, I'll pass
Today was almost a total waste. I got up later than i intended, went to choir, which is a bunch of mostly un-trained, un-talented kids who are either aimless or incapable of getting into a real music school, despite what their egos seem to tell them. I came home with a glimmer of intent to do something productive at the apartment. Cleaning the kitchen. Organizing my room. Practicing my bass. None of this actually happened, though. The more I sat around, the more tired I became, and the less I wanted to do anything at all. I became utterly un-motivated and decided to go to mom & dad's instead of sitting around the apartment, surrounded by stuff that needed doing, but that I knew I wasn't going to do. I also scrounged dinner, took surplus food, and fucked off on dad's G4. Hell of a night.
No comments:
Post a Comment