Ever throw cous-cous on a cat? Try it if they're being annoying fucks. Just a pinch though!
The first day of school was today & it was kind of surreal. They're renovating the hell out of the place, so everything's kinda of different. And of course I hardly recognize anybody there too. Maybe 5 or 6 people, and at a community college, that's alot when you graduated almost 2 years ago. The classes are alot better, what with competent faculty and all. Man, that's refreshing, having teachers who don't have their heads up their asses. I had a massive block of time between 9:30 and 12:30 to waste, which was tedious. I'd better bring my bass or something from now on, cause it's about hell wandering around that place. Since I don't know anyone anymore, there's even less to do. Except look at girls. Wow. I don't know what they're putting in the water these days, but it's doing one hell of a fine job. I'm going to get whiplash at this rate... droves of incredibly sexy girls, all wearing tight, low-cut shirts and hip-hugging jeans, and all preposterously well-endowed. All 10-11 years younger than me. It's all too much to handle! I can take it though, I'm a trooper. And I can rest easy that few, if any of them are going to be interested in actual communication with me.
I'm being courted to play in a couple of school groups already, including jazz band, but probably on god-damn trombone. Not that I don't like the instrument, but i haven't picked one up in over 2 years now... I'm a bassist now, full-time. I don't want to say no to the music faculty, I like them, but I don't want to spend too much time or effort on bone when I have so much work to do on string bass in the next year. Hell, the next 7-8 months is critical. Anyways.
That's about all I'm willing to give you bastards for now. I need to wrap up over here at my parent's house, pilfer more stuff & go back to my sauna of an apartment. I'd look forward to winter since my apartment is always at least 5 degrees warmer than the outside air, but that won't be the case when it gets cold, I assure you. I'd bet my itinerant Mexican on it, but I can't afford to lose him!
That's all, more at 11...
Tuesday, September 03, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment