Monday, September 23, 2002

Select random thoughts for Monday


This morning I had a realization that one need only glance in the bathroom & see the match-book on top of the toilet to confirm that this is a bachelor pad.

I awoke to almost a dozen fucking pieces of junk e-mail... do I have to have a pow-wow with road runner about this? This has to be over my daily allowance of spam.

Today I'm going to try a new tactic: I'm going to exercize a little & see if that helps to reduce my indolence. I'm going to combine an errand with a good bike ride & see if I come back feeling refreshed & ready to actually accomplish some stuff today.

I'm 1-2 in omelet-folding as of today. I got it right the first time I tried it, after watching an instructional video clip on foodtv.com, but I've botched it in subsequent attempts. It's quite a bitch.

I hope my German bow is in today, so I can bow my bass like one of those blasted Teutons!

No comments: