See what condition my condition was in...
I peeled myself out of bed, from a sound sleep this morning somewhat shocked to not be battered by a hang-over. Yesterday was comprised mostly of drinking for me. I drank during the game, and after a couple hours of loafing around the apartment, I drank yet more over at Chris' pad. On just a chicken sand-wich. Not wise. While over at Chris' I began to feel a little not-so-good, which was unfortunate, as Adrienne had stopped by, and I hadn't seen her in a good 3 months or so. Doing well & looking good as she was. Anyways, after steadying myself enough where I was pretty sure I wouldn't suddenly barf, I bid my probably incoherent good-byes, lurched myself onto the bike & pedaled home in a path that likely resembled a sine wave. Was that it? Oh no it wasn't. After I got home I managed to take a shower without falling once, which improved my status alot. The remainder of the night consisted of consuming water, napping, actually getting back up to go get some food at a diner with a friend, then returning to the apartment to find myself unable to fall asleep for a couple more hours. What great fun. I believe that'll do it for drinking for a little while. How many times have I sworn off this getting drunk stuff? Anyways.
Since I've managed to wake up not feeling like a giant sack-o'-shite, I guess I'll try to be productive. I need to find something to eat, although there's not much break-fast-y here, get myself showered & hit the streets trolling for employment. The bitch is working around my school schedule, since cool stuff like office work tends happen about the same time as classes. I'm trying to figure out if there's time to do laundry, as I'm running out of clean clothes. But since it's looking like there's practice tonight, I don't think there's time. Mikey asked me if I minded doing a Ben Harper song, as if it actually matters whether I want to or not. It's not like he wouldn't whine & bitch if I said I didn't want to do it, so I just said sure. I'm just there to play bass now, as far as I'm concerned it's Mike's band.
Ok, off to the mean streets of greater Rochester... maybe, just maybe, I'll update later.
No comments:
Post a Comment