Monday, September 30, 2002

I'm definitely incapacitated.


Once again my allergies have more or less washed out today. I'm finding myself unable to do much besides loaf around the apartment. I went out for lunch with Ben because I didn't want to clean the kitchen before I ate. I'm on 2 anti-histamines, staggered an hour or so apart, so I'm pretty doped up now. Typing accurately is an interesting task requiring most of my energy. I'm still hoping I can somehow accomplish something today, but we shall see. I have 2 1/2 hours till band practice, and the must-do list is to learn my piano song for tomorrow, and practice upright. Bonus activities would be to at least starting to clean the damn kitchen, which is not only a disgrace, but possibly also a health hazard. I should either keep up with the cleaning or buy a HAZMAT suit. Ugh. Yes, that describes today so far very well: Ugh.

No comments: