Things not to do in Rochester when you're dead bored
Man alive. It's 10:08 on a friday night and I'm sitting in front of the damn computer in my apartment. Shouldn't I be out doing something? Aren't people supposed to have a life on weekend nights or something? Do I have friends? I wonder occasionally.
I was planning on making some fine chicken & andoullie sausage jambalaya tonight, but hunger and malaise got the best of me after substantial procrastination. Instead I made a rather expedient Lipton bag o' pasta. Some penne with a derivative of "blush" or "vodka" sauce... the pink stuff. I kicked-it-up-a-notch by grating some fresh Romano cheese & grinding some black pepper over it. Works for me, but I'm not sure it'll sufficiently satiate me. Damn.
In my online travels (yes, that's instead of cleaning... I checked out my buddy Julia's blog, and ran across this political-kinda post, cut n' pasted from another web-journal. Well I clicked on it & it sends me to www.wilwheaton.net. As in Wil Wheaton of Stand By Me & Star Trek fame. Fascinating. So, being one who can separate actor from roles, I checked it out, and damn if he's not a funny, insightful guy. It's always good to see my peers in Hollywood doing well for themselves, and it's even better to see someone in show biz who's got some humility, is down-to-earth and just an all-around real human being. You go, Wil. Nice site.
Well, my pouch-o'-noodles is all done, tasty as it was, so I guess I'd better get some good music on and start doing something about this shit-hole of a room I somehow manage to exist in. Unless I go for a bike ride first, but I probably shouldn't...
No comments:
Post a Comment