Reflections, Part I
As I left my apartment to return to mom and dad's last night, I actually became somewhat nostalgic. It's been quite the dynamic and productive two-plus years since I moved into B-18. I'm definitely a different cat than the one who took up co-residence there in February, 2002. It's only beginning to hit me now, all in a little wave last night, that I'm moving out in 14 days, and this chapter of my life will be ending. So much has changed, and I'll be beginning the next period of my life which I anticipate to be even more dynamic than the last 2-3 years.
It's funny what simply moving out of a drafy apartment on a noisy city block can do.
3 comments:
It's only going to get better. *winks*
So now you're going to get to move into a drafty apartment in a noisy village. Well, possibly noisy during the school year at least. Ah hell, who am I kidding? You'll live in a drafty apartment with only the ghosts that have wandered up from Lily Dale to keep you company ;-) Oh, and me and Matt when we're able to make it up to Fred for some refreshments.
Bad news about that too: Barker Brew Co. went tits up! I was deeply disturbed to discover this...
Post a Comment