Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Defeat is mine!


I've been suspicious of the Hyatt lately, as both the HR people and my manager have been giving me the run-around. Today I received a paycheck in the mail, which Hyatt never sends. So I saw the writing on the wall and went in to see my manager. When she said we were going down to HR to talk to Erin I knew that was it. So, with all due efficiency and professionalism, I was summarily terminated from employment after almost two years.

Fuck and damn.

At least I was assured that the only information HR would give to perspective employers is the dates of my employment and my position. No reference to getting shit-canned or anything.

I can hope that things can only go uphill from here, but I hate to assume anything anymore...

1 comment:

battlemaiden said...

You know what happens when one 'assumes'. Jackass. *hugs*