Friday, June 18, 2004

Advertising a new blog


My lovely cohorts, Julia & Heidi, have started a new photo-blog which I now plug. It's called Fiercest Calm (whatever that means), and the girls are posting scads of pics for the looking. Since I have a Mac, apparently I don't deserve decent photo-blogging software, so I won't likely be adding to this venture, but it's fun to check out!

3 comments:

battlemaiden said...

Well, since you asked:

clouds descending
i'm not policing what you think and dream
i run into your thought from across the room
just another trick
can i weather this

i've got a fever above my waist
you got a squeeze box on your knee
i know the truth is in between
the 1st and the 40th drink

concertina
concertina
a chill that bends
this i swear
you're the fiercest
calm
i've been in
concertina
concertina
try infrared
this i swear
you're the fiercest
calm
i've been in

the soul-quake
happened here in a glass world
particle by particle
she slowly changes
she likes hanging chinese paper cuts
just another fix
can i weather this

i got my fuzz all tipped to play
i got a dub on your landscape
then there's your policy of tracing
the sauce without the blame

too far too far too far
it could all get way too cheerful

concertina
concertina
i know the truth lies in between
the first and the 40th drink

clouds descending

battlemaiden said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ryan said...

Was this another Tori reference... ?