Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Going on sabbatical for a couple days...


I'm headed out for a day or three. Tonight I'm off with Heidi to Jamestown to stay with/visit Julia & Matt. Tomorrow morning I'm off to Fred State for transfer orientation. Aside from registration and possibly getting my student ID picture taken, I'm expecting it to be almost a total waste of time. So the first chance I get to make an exit after registration, I'm gonna be gone quicker than you can say fast get-a-way.

It's back to Julia & Matt's after that for dinner and an evening in greater J-town for beers and socializing with their gang.

Friday we'll be on the way back to Rochester, and saturday holds the exciting task of cleaning/repairing/moving out of B-18, since Kirk has no other time before we have to be out. The only thing left there will be my crappy bed and the piano for my final couple of days.

So I won't be updating the ol' blog until Sunday-ish, and I'll make sure to give you all the skinny on the exciting travel weekend.

Don't miss me too much.