Moving is hell
As sad as it is to see B-18 go, I'll be glad when it's done. Moving is giving me wicked stress levels, which is fucking with my anxiety and nerves. I'm all bottled up inside about it and it's impacting everything else, and I'm just generally freaking out about stupid stuff. Thankfully I have very understanding people who are good at calming me down... it's good to have them around! I use "people" in the plural, but who am I kidding? Thanks, Heidi!
Now I need to go finish off that apartment, and *gasp* sell my piano. I really don't want to, but it's for the best. There's not much room for it at mom and dad's, and I don't think it'll fit through the front door situation at the apartment in Fredonia, so I might as well get some cash for it.
I'll be much happier and relieved when this shit is all over!
3 comments:
I expect proper alcohol-related compensation. :o)
If it's beer you want, then it's beer you shall have! I'm still feeling grateful, so make any other requests before it wears off ;o)
(and why did my original comment appear as "Anonymous?" How odd...)
Post a Comment