Monday, November 25, 2002

Why do I never, ever learn?

Contrary to what I planned on doing tonight, I went out & stayed out. I just walked in the door and it's ten to seven in the morning. Thankfully it's still dark out, or I'd really feel like fresh grilled ass. The cast/crew party began at one of the cast's apartment, and proceeded to Tilt, a local gay-bar. We drank a bunch & watched drag shows, and it was mildly amusing. At ten to two, TJ decided the party would move to his house, so his room-mate & I sped to Rite-Aid to buy more booze & mixers. After I arrived I determined that I'd reached my limit & any more alcohol consumption would lead to unpleasant results, so I concluded my drinking about then. Eventually other cast members arrived. All but two left, and TJ's roomie fell asleep on the couch. The remaining four of us had an exhilarating game of drunken euchre, and then wound up shooting the shit till I left, which was 6:45 am. I don't normally do this, which is good, since I'm going to pay for this for the rest of the week at my age.

I wish I had nothing to do today, but I have to go to school to register for spring, so I actually need to get up by around 11 or 12:00. This will be no easy task, I assure you. I was planning on calling Tatiana if I was up this late, since she attempts to wake up at this unholy hour sometimes, and ask her to call me around 11:00, but I realized it's just not possible when I got in. For, you see, the phone has been restricted to incoming calls only, since Kirk didn't happen to pay Frontier on time. So I won't be calling anyone, and thus won't receive any wake-up calls, and there-fore, who knows when the hell I'll actually get up. Time to set a second alarm clock up across the room I guess.

No comments: