I played for loonies today
If you think your day was rough, check out this guy's web journal... it'll help put things in perspective.We did act I for the nut-cases at the Rochester Psychiatric Center tonight, which was kinda interesting. Then we did act II at the theatre. There are several remarkably hot girls in the cast, but it's becoming apparent their total lack of intelligence is directly proportionate with their good looks. Must be a cruel trick evolution has played on us. I played like ass at several points & need to practice badly.
Later on today I seem to have a good day planned. I'm gigging with South Central at the House of Guitars, followed by dinner over here with Tatiana. I ran into John tonight at the Dr's. Inn, and he indicated we can play for as long as we like at the HOG. However, since I've already kinda-sorta bailed on Tatiana once, I don't intend to it again, so I made clear to John that I made plans based on the information that we were playing till 8:30, which I was originally told. Maybe I'll stretch it towards 9, but that's it. I mean I like these guys and all, but it's only a sub gig vs. dinner with Tatiana. I guess I can't really explain why there's no comparison, but just take my word for it; it's a pretty easy choice.
Well, that's all from here. Just a basic update... a what's-going-on-with-Griff thang. It's almost 4:30 and I have to be to school in 4 hours, so I'm making myself scarce.
No comments:
Post a Comment