I've joined the band-wagon of getting a new haircut this week, although mine's kind of an extreme case. Julia got a very flattering trim after her wedding, and Heidi's due in this week for one as well. I've been mulling over this particular look for a couple weeks, so I decided to give it a try before it gets too cold out. So, here it is...
My new Anti-do
Since I grow a beard from fall through spring, I'll likely grow a little hair to even everything out. I think bald with a beard would look kinda weird. Not to mention cold!
I like it except Mom called me "Kojak." It's tough coming from a family of goddamn smart-asses.
My new Anti-do
Since I grow a beard from fall through spring, I'll likely grow a little hair to even everything out. I think bald with a beard would look kinda weird. Not to mention cold!
I like it except Mom called me "Kojak." It's tough coming from a family of goddamn smart-asses.
No comments:
Post a Comment