Saturday, August 07, 2004

Another Friday night o' boobery

Last night found Heidi and I over at Ben and Susan's house in Seabreeze for dinner, booze and The Big Lebowski. The evening got off to a hell of a start, with Heidi trying out her new knife-catching routine and slicing up a couple fingers in the process. I hope she can play piano without any pain tomorrow! After she staunched the bleeding we began the drinking and dinner-making. We began with a Spanish red wine, moved on to some rather stiff gin and tonics, expertly made by Heidi, and after the movie started we moved on to white russians. Then we indulged in the Big Lebowski drinking game, wherein every time the Dude makes a caucasian, so did we. Got us good n' tanked by the end of the evening. In an unrelated(?) incident, Heidi seemed to not be feeling well when she called me this morning. Hmm! Poor girl... she seems to have gotten shit on pretty good yesterday... read her post (linked above) to read all about her crappy luck.

I'm a notch over two weeks from ship-out to Fredonia. It's closing in fast. I'm looking forward to getting that degree started on, but I still don't wanna leave Rochester. Goddamn it.


No comments: