More registration fun today. It turns out that All College Band conflicts with my physics class, so I had to go dump it. But I need to keep my credit load up or I'll be here longer than I want to, so I found a class to replace it with: Elementary French I. Ugh... the French.
On Tuesday, my teacher seemed to not show up for Conducting I, and I even waited 15 minutes. Then today I discovered that she did in fact show up... I didn't! The wrong room was printed on my schedule, and I sat around and missed the first homework assignment in an empty goddamn room. I hope I don't have to kiss her ass too much to smooth this over. When I go tomorrow I'll bring my erroneous schedule with me and I hope that'll do the trick.
I'm in Williams Center now, charging up the iBook's battery, and I just enjoyed a nice late lunch. I don't know what came over me, but I bought a healthy lunch. I got a banana and a tuna sandwich on wheat. On wheat! It's time to start eating a little better methinks. Heidi and her good diet must have rubbed off on me a little.
So tired again... I'm not used to the 8:00 classes yet, but I'm almost done for the day. I have a trombone/euph studio meeting at 4:00 for lessons scheduling and stuff. I'm excited to go, actually... things will be more fun when it picks up around here. I bet I'll be eating those words within a month too.
My Foundations of Music Education I class was fantastic. The professor is great and we're going to learn a ton in there, I can tell. And on top of it, it's going to actually be fun! The professor actually is letting TJ in the class too. He's totally screwing the system here by getting into all these classes without having auditioned. He didn't take the system out to dinner and a movie, and he's not even letting it have a reach-around. It's pretty funny, but he had tons of experience doing this at MCC.
Well, time to go practice for awhile, then it's home for some grilling and a couple beers. And early to bed tonight, I think... I'm burning my candle at both ends.
Wednesday, August 25, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment