The zenith of another fine day has passed
and I've spent more than half of it confined in my apartment. On the upside, I managed to put a serious dent in the kitchen filth. Mind you, it's still only about half done. I have yet to clean all the glass-ware, the counters, and the mess i made from tonight's dinner. Shit on a stick. Perhaps I'll re-arrange the countertops too, I dunno. And I should saw away on the bass for awhile tonight. There's an endless list of things I could be doing, and I may very well not get to any of them.I've become incurably bored tonight, but resigned myself to the fact that nobody's around. I may go for a bike ride after the brick-o'-steak in my gut settles.
After five days of allergy hell, I didn't seem to need to take any pills today, although I'm still a wee stuffy. But it was nice not being in a haze today. And I don't know if it's the heat or just recovering, but I find myself suddenly exceptionally... well, horny. Being surrounded by attractive, young women at school doesn't help my already over-active imagination either. Ah well, I'll cool down in a day or two probably.
Well, I'm very distracted by several conversations on AIM & ICQ, so I'll wrap this up I guess. Better writing next time I guess. For more scintillating stuff, go check out Heidi's blog, where you can read about a girl, who swore to me only a couple months ago she'd never marry, planning her wedding. Silly world we live in, I tell you. They'll never get me though!
No comments:
Post a Comment