From zero to four women in a single night
Beginning last night at work I may have gone from no dates to three. As usual, the saucy fellow new-hire, Michelle, spent a noticable amount of time hovering around me, and I hit on a out-sourced catering girl working a cappuccino machine as well. Her name was Franca, and she was a enchantlingly attractive brunette. We talked for a good 20 minutes, then I tried to get her to meet Sean & I at Richmond's, but she didn't go for it. Instead I gave her my email & invited her to drop me a line. She seemed quite charmed, so hopefully she will, although I suspect I could've been a little more bold & direct about trying to pick her up. Live and learn, eh?After work I walked Michelle out to her car & wound up giving her my number as well, and it looks like we'll head out for a drink or two after work tonight... huzzah. Add to this that I'm getting together with a nice girl (and the only one out of the three who's my contemporary at 30) tomorrow afternoon. This one I met through match.com, which I've pretty much written off as a viable way to meet women, although this fine lady, Julie, seemed quite nice.
And finally, Kirk had his gorgeous friend Amy over last night too. She's the anti-steak-head girl, preferring balding, bearded guys without the six-pack. She noticed that I fit such a description (except for the beard bit) and was endeared, constantly insisting I was extraordinarily cute, and wrapping her arms around me & showering me with kisses on the cheek for the evening. This is the only one I actually don't take much stock in, date-wise, as she's a very nice, but also very affectionate girl. She wound up sleeping next to Kirk when all was said & done (and yes, that's honestly all they did). But she's tall, with dark brown, straight hair, a warm smile and an unbelievable body. Who in their right mind would object to a gorgeous girl kissing you & pressing your head against her large breasts all evening? Of course I didn't put up much of a struggle. She did mention a couple times that I was "so cute" and she loved me & wanted to marry me, but this was after Kirk had prepared her a potent Jim Beam with some coke in it.
Feast or famine, eh? Well, it's off to deposit my first pay-check, then to work. More news to come of my multiple outings with women forth-coming!
No comments:
Post a Comment