Some things you just don't see coming
Last night was a very atypical 12 hours for me, but in a definitively good way. At 2 am Kirk's gorgeous friend Amy dropped by to actually see me. She said she wanted her friend to meet me, although neither of us seemed terribly keen on the other. So I was kid-napped & we went to Amy's pad, where her dour, kill-joy friend promptly left, citing work in the morning. Then another friend of hers, a strange man named Brian came over & we played Uno & drank till about 4:00. At that point Brian hit the road, and I was invited to sleep not on the couch, but with Amy in her bed. We layed there and gabbed & joked for awhile, but then one thing led to another and we wound up all cuddled together & subsequently making out for a bit. That last bit was rather unexpected, but yours truly rolled with it as best he could. The irritating part was that I was still all stuffed up and couldn't breathe through my nose, which can make kissing somewhat tricky. It didn't go any farther than that, and we slept all curled up together. What does this mean? I'll be damned if I know. I talked with Kirk about it & he's not completely sure either. He said she's not easy, and doesn't do this kind of thing with her other guy friends that he knows of, so he thinks she may actually dig me. Huzzah. But she also seems to have commitment issues & the like, so it's just as likely to not go anywheres. Ah well, it is what it is. And it's not too often that I have a girl of model caliber interested in me either. Not too shabby for a tuesday night, I'd say.Because we loafed around in bed till after noon, I got nothing done around here. I'm not sure when I'll squeeze my room-cleaning & vacuuming project in, but I chalked it up as an acceptable loss for today, all things considered. All in all it was a great day... totally unpredictable and out of the ordinary. I could use with some more adventures in my dull existence.
No comments:
Post a Comment