For the quick up-date on the Tully's job, the second interview went well enough, but the GM had to interview a couple other applicants, so he couldn't get word to me until this week... I'm hoping tomorrow or Wednesday. If I don't hear from Tully's, I'll be calling Ruby Tuesdays near Marketplace, since the manager there seemed to say that he could find a place for me in the kitchen there about 20-25 hours a week. We shall see what's in store!
Also in the news, I've been itching to play some more bass, so I responded to some "bass wanted" ads on the Rochester Music Coalition's website. Surprisingly, I got two answers today! One is a 40-something classic/prog rock duo, and the other group references DMB, John Mayer, U2, Coldplay, and Counting Crows. Sounds alright to me. Looks as though I'll be playing/auditioning with the prog rock duo tomorrow night and the other group next Tuesday. And I've been putting feelers out to a couple other groups too, including a band that includes Don the doorguy from Acme. His project sounds fun, so Wee Zapf and I are headed to Acme sometime this week to chat with Don and see what's up. I have him a business card last week when he said he needs bass and drums.
Monday, July 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment