Thursday, January 27, 2005

Return of the Winter Blues?

I'm off to a slow start here, and I have a tough time motivating myself to even get out of bed, let alone the mountain of work rapidly approaching me. It could be my usual winter blues, which tend to set in around this time in January. It may be my crappy sleep schedule, which I screwed up over break, staying up till six in the morning for a couple weeks. Probably both. But I have to find a way to get it under control immediately. This kind of thing can snowball into a near-total sedentary state, where I sleep and/or drink alot, and don't get anything done. Maybe I'll grab a bottle of vitamin D or something. I need to make sure my sleep schedule is happening, and that I'm not staying up too late. I should get myself into the school gym a couple days a week for some exercise. Whatever I do, I have to do it starting now so I don't torpedo this semester.

No comments: