I'm posting this entry as the first (aside from the deleted test post) with my newly-discovered blogging program: MacJournal. I'm using a freeware version (2.6), but I'd recommend that you get the full version, now distributed by Mariner Software, for $30.
I've been a maniac this past week... staying up later and later (it's now 5:56 AM!) and loading my my dad's G4's hard drive with many files. Thankfully he's getting a new 80GB hard drive within another week or two...
The most useful thing (aside from this app!) I've come across with my BitTorrenting is the Apple Technician Certification CD... I'm learning me how to set-up, troubleshoot, and fix Macs. Sweet.
Well, I'm exhausted, so it's bed-time for me. Only 2 more days left to enjoy lethargy here at home before I have to hurl myself back into the blazing hell-fires of academia. Yikes.
Sunday, January 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment