Saturday, January 22, 2005

A new poll = a new blog?

I had my first Foundations of Music Education II class yesterday. One of the things we've been assigned to do on a weekly basis is to keep a reflective journal on what we're learning and covering in class. I naturally saw a blogging opportunity here, so we'll have a li'l vote. Should I keep it to myself, or should I create yet another blog? Who's interested in reading my thoughts on middle school education every week? I've also even considered telling the class, and having ideas bounced around through comments. Or.. perhaps even starting a whole new blog account and having it be a class-wide team blog. I wonder if anyone will even be interested in it. Perhaps I'll talk to the teacher about it.

Anyway, tell me what you think, everyone! (And by "everyone," I really mean Heidi and Julia, since you are the only ones who comment, let alone read this thing.)

6 comments:

battlemaiden said...

Be careful......anything the class could see, let alone the teacher, could be used against you. Or whatever. You know what I mean. I'm sure you'll have thoughts on your other blogs you may not want your classmates to read. Am I right? Really, I guess what I'm saying is that make sure no one can get to me through your class blog. Heh.

Ryan said...

Which is why I thought up the idea of creating a whole new, separate blog account for the class... with no links to my personal blog. I can't see how there'd be a connection there. Right? How does that sound?

Ryan said...

And yes, your anonymity will be preserved! Fear not! hehe

Julia said...

Set up a totally separate blog and then make it so your profile can't be viewed. That way you keep your other blogs totally separate.

Ryan said...

That's what I was thinking... no traces to me. Well, perhaps I'll go and talk with the professor about it next week!

battlemaiden said...

Yeah! Good idea. But the rest of us still better be able to read the school one. How's that for a double standard?