This morning I'm over-caffeinated and trying to finish reading a lengthy online chapter for my Foundations of Music Education course. It's a lot of tough work learning about learning, and training to become an educator. But it'll be worth it one day, when I'm passing on my knowledge and love of music to future generations of musicians.
Also, we reached an agreement with the upstairs neighbours here, who have Road Runner. We give them $8 a month to defray their internet costs, and we supplied a wireless router so that all four of us can surf off RR. So I'll be able to post thoughts and reflections on my days if I choose to. From whatever room I feel like. I love laptops and wireless networks.
But for now, back to Piaget...
Wednesday, September 01, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thinking of using the same books... I wonder if that's the same text we used when I was a music ed. major. I certainly remember Piaget! Y'know, I think I also have all my lecture notes from when I was a an ed major. Fancy that!
I highly doubt it's the same text, ours was written by my professor, and it's only available online through the school website (as in, it's an online text). It's pretty interesting how he's utlizing technology and the internet for his courses, really.
Post a Comment