What a goddamn day. It's been raining non-stop since late morning... the remains of hurricane Frances. It's almost 1 am and it's still coming down out there. Supposedly it will continue to do so through the morning... loads of rain. And a flood warning for Chatauqua county, whee!
Once again I'm up later than I'd like to be, and tomorrow is my marathon day... classes from 8:00 am until 6:30 with very few breaks. And TJ, whom I have to cart around because his car doesn work, has conducting until 8 pm, so I'm basically going to be at school for 12 hours.
What a hoot.
After that I have to study/cram for the first exam in our Foundations of Music Ed course, which won't likely be among the easiest tests I've taken. All this adds up to me being exhausted and yearning to go home as soon as possible. I've got the makings of a fun and satisfying weekend ahead of me, and I'm definitely looking forward to it more than a little.
Thursday, September 09, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah.. all I can say about the rain is that Chautauqua County is obviously less of a girly-man county than Monroe. Did you see all the reports of roads that are closed, schools that are closed, etc. up there? Sure we had a few roads closed, but nothing major. And that's with over 4 inches of rain in spots!
These days I live for Fridays.
No worries, Matt, I'll likely take a couple minutes to check email/AIM and get the football thing straightened out between classes. Or for the hour & a half I have after band while TJ's in class. (although most of that time will have to spent studying for an exam tomorrow... ugh) But Durst... ? *shakes head*
And Heidi, I'm right there with you about Fridays. It's important to have stuff to look forward to! :-)
Post a Comment