Monday, September 27, 2004

Weekend in Review

I'm back in Fred for the week, after a whirl-wind of a long weekend, which went by way too quickly. It was everything I'd hoped it would be and more. Activities included (but were not limited to):

• food and beer with the gang at MacGregor's Friday night,
• the house to myself all weekend,
• procrastinating,
• copious amounts of sex,
• almost getting caught in "the act" by parents returning earlier than expected,
• lots of wildlife watching on the back deck,
• a delicious dinner collaboration Saturday night, and
• the decision to list my upright bass in the paper (finally!).

I also discovered upon my return to town that I have a functioning cell phone now, thanks to Verizon Wireless.

In the morning it's back to the grind-stone... I have to study for a Foundations test I have at noon, on the Constructivism chapter. I'd summarize it for you, but my brain is still in indolence mode from the weekend. I also have to practice my ass off on my horn, as I haven't been quite as diligent as I likely should have been. And I have to find and copy a Rimsky-Korsakov solo from the library if I can find it. But you didn't read that, since it may be copyrighted material or something.

That's all the news fit to print for the night... I think it's time I went and passed out for the evening.

Hope your weekend was as awesome as mine, but odds aren't terribly good that it was. Cause mine totally rocked. One of the best ever.


No comments: