CNN.com - Cheney:?Kerry win?risks terror attack - Sep 7, 2004
This is just in-fucking-credible. This is a new low; what a goddamn weasel Cheney is. Edwards was right on the money, those bastards will say anything and use any tactic to keep their jobs. It's such a blatantly irrational statement, and such an obvious emotional appeal to fear that anyone who has and uses their brain should be able to see how laughable it is.
But I have a fear that the American electorate is stupid, or ignorant, or both. I'm not so sure that Joe six-pack won't buy into it, hook line and sinker. I may have to have a barf-bag with me on November 2nd as the election results come in.
Are my countrymen capable of using their brains, or am I practically surrounded by fucking morons?
Please let there be the majority of Americans going to the polls in two months have an IQ above room temperature. Please.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment