I raced home friday afternoon to take full advantage of an empty house, as mom & dad are in florida. I won't bother with the synopsis as Heidi did an admirable job. I stayed an extra night, and enjoyed every second of all three days and nights. Although Saturday night wasn't quite as good as the rest. Even though I was here the extra day, the weekend still seemed far too short. I can't wait until I can finish up here and be back home for good.
This week I'm hunting down faculty to withdraw from a couple classes (Foundations II and brass ped) and add another (financial accounting). This is the first step in switching over to the music business. I want out of here, and that's the fastest, most versatile (skill-wise) way to get it done. Also, tomorrow at noon marks the disbursement of student loan checks from the college. Finally! If all goes well I'll be getting the ball rolling to get that Getzen bass 'bone into my hands by next week.
Tuesday, February 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment