i feel like 10 pounds of shit in a 5 pound bag. last night it apparently was a good idea to drink myself silly. tj and i found ourselves conducting recorded band music until 3 am. just like summer, only with real batons instead of cigarettes and beer bottles. i woke up this morning with a surly bitch of a hang-over.
fuck i'm a dumbass.
i can't drink this much again. until tomorrow, at least.
now i have to go wade through the snow to mason, and practice my jury some more.
10:27 PM... I'm quite ready to leave now. I'm not having too much fun with this Foundations final project. It's a group project so my I only have to do a little bit. But my brain's not working, it's all done for the semester.
I'm so goddamn tired of school.
Tuesday, December 14, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment