Santa Santa Santa Badger Style - Flash Animation
I thought I'd toss a silly flash animation video in for fun. Those few of you who've seen the original Badgers animation will find this more amusing, probably.
Anyway, I had a lovely dinner with the parents, with a bottle of Casa Larga 2001 Merlot. I had some home-made lasagna, and shrimp Alexander. And salad. Mmmm. And then I went to the Grill for some beer, and wound up only paying for two of the five I drank. Sweet.
My lass called me around 1:00, so I didn't get to see her tonight, and boo that. Perhaps tomorrow.
I'm awfully tired, and need more allergy medication. So I'll be updating later, when there's something interesting to write about. I hope.
Merry Christmas!
3:36 PM... I'm relaxing with more coffee, enjoying the computer speakers I got for Dad, which he's got hooked up to the G4. Mom (and Dad) seem to thoroughly enjoy the Crime Story 1st season DVD set I got; I really enjoyed giving them stuff, especially since neither of them had a clue what they were getting and really like their gifts. Huzzah for giving!
As for my loot, I got mostly the usual requisites: clothes. Here's a run-down:
• 3 pairs of khakis/chinos, from Eddie Bauer and Bass,
• 2 pairs of EB jeans,
• a couple long-sleeved crew-neck shirts,
• a nice sweater,
• socks,
• undershirts,
• a full/queen size comforter,
• The Brewmaster's Bible.
I was just informed that I also have a 10" or 12" iron skillet on the way too. Mom didn't feel like shopping for it before Christmas. That'll be a nice addition to my kitchenware.
The aforementioned book is really excellent. Very thorough, with a topical over-view of beginning and intermediate brewing techniques and considerations. The rest of the book is comprised of recipies and advanced brewing techniques. And boy can they get advanced. All-grain brewing is almost intimidating. And expensive, so I'll wave off of it for a few more years I think.
Heidi seems to be pooped from yesterday's church services, and is wrapped-up with family stuff today, so I won't get to see her much. Damn it. I'm heading over there later for some beer and Scrabble, though, so I'll get to spend a little time with her. Not ideal, but any time with her is better than not seeing her at all.
Now I believe I'll retire with my beer book and read up some more in preparation for my next brewing foray, to begin in the next couple of weeks.
Saturday, December 25, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment