Well, that's the end of my little updating-as-I-go posting for now. Since I aim to be rather less busy this upcoming week, we'll go back to posting once daily(ish) with some thoughts or news or the like. Sadly, I won't be very much at loose ends this vacation, given all the crap I have to do. Here's a li'l list:
• practice my jury piece, Sonata for Bass Trombone, by Patrick McCarty,
• practice my other lesson material for 'bone,
• practice for my flute final, since I don't really know any fingerings,
• practice piano for my barrier exam, which is a simplified version of J.S. Bach's Minuet in G,
• practice material for my final piano test,
• practice for my conducting final, which is Dello Joio's Children's Gallery (from Scenes from the Louvre), for which I have to conduct one of the Fredonia bands
There may be more, but that's all I can remember. I have a couple of other commitments, such as going to MCC Tuesday for a little lecture/Q&A session about transferring and Fredonia, maybe football and beer with Ben on Sunday.
What I wouldn't give for a sedentary vacation.
Saturday, November 20, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment