I'm so goddamn pissed off that I'm not quite sure what to write. Thankfully I've had flute class and a bit of chatting with my biggest fan to calm me down. In conducting, that *supressing urge to type profane invectives* bassoonist bitch (oops, couldn't resist) actually reprimanded me in front of the entire class. I'm sure she's not aware of the heavy penalties for humiliating me in public. Next time she pulls a stunt like this I'm marching up to the podium and kicking her in the box. I don't have to be lectured to by a 19 year-old, no matter which ensembles she's first chair in. And I dislike my asshole teacher even more now, since she let this arrogant little upstart run up one side of me and down the other. Who's in charge here? What the fuck? I'm thinking about complaining to somebody official now, but if this shit happens once more, somebody's either going to hear about it, and/or pay for it.
Tuesday, November 16, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeah! Yeah! Kick her in the box! Ouch!
And thanks for your support, stranger.
Yeah, that was me. I forgot to sign in.
You wily girl, you *grins*
Post a Comment