Tuesday, November 16, 2004

What a waste of time band was. I should've stayed here instead, where I was happily chatting with Heidi online. We read through some cheesy Mexican tune for an hour. I'm not even going to be in this group next semester, so there's not much of a point to my playing through next semester's music.

Now I'm home again, to get a letter started and grab a stamp and envelope. Someone told me good things would happen if I wrote them a letter.

No, I won't elaborate on what sort of things. Just very, very good.

So I need a verdict... which daily update format is cooler? Yesterday's, with the one post and time-stamps? Or today's with the multiple posts? And since I'm willing to admit reality of who will actually vote, what do you think, Heidi & Julia?


4 comments:

Julia said...

I like how you broke it down into 7:30, 9:45, 12noon.. etc. I've seen other people do that on blogs to describe a certain situation and it works. Don't know if it really makes sense for the long haul of blogging, but you'll find what works.

Ryan said...

Yeha, I think I favor that format too, so I'm going back to it, at least for today, pending more comments.

battlemaiden said...

I like it with the timestamps, too.

Ryan said...

Looks like time-stamping wins, yay.