Once again I'm faced with yet another day of nothing to look forward to until noon. I hate Tuesdays and Thursdays before 12:00. Particularly conducting, one of the most unpleasant courses I've had the misfortune of taking in years. I hate it, in case you weren't getting the picture. Too much more of it and I'll hate conducting, and not just the class. My teacher is an incompetant ass, and she panders to the arrogance and pretention of the few students so inclined in the class. It's an unpleasant, somewhat hostile atmosphere, and I have to go through an hour and a half of it. Then I have flute, one of the most pointless uses of metal piping I can imagine. If I were in the mood for flute normally, I'm certainly not after conducting.
And I feel like a twinkle-toed fairy carrying that little purse-sized case around with me.
The day looks up at noon, when I go home for lunch and to chit-chat online. Updates to come.
Tuesday, November 16, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, at least you can complain eloquently. *smirks*
Anyway, hang in there because I'm your biggest fan. *hugs* You have to teach me cello.
Thanks, #1 fan, you're the best. And the feeling's quite mutual, I assure you. *smiles and hugs* The support means a ton to me!
Post a Comment