Wednesday, July 07, 2004

When there's nothing to write about... post anyway!


I'm having a delightfully sedentary afternoon.

I went out to the Batavia/West Batavia/Pembroke/East Pembroke area yesterday, where TJ and I procured a new-to-him car.

It's a 1989 Plymouth Acclaim. The license plate starts with the letters "CUZ," which we got a kick out of. So we call each other "cuz" occasionally now.

I bought a carton of Camel Lights Wides from the Res for about $15. Gotta love them Injuns.

While we were at his relatives' in W. Batavia, two C-130's blasted overhead, practically skimming the tree-tops... exciting.

This morning I went to Adecco to try to get work for the last 5-6 weeks before I go to Fred State. They didn't have any short-term assignments today, but the lady there said they would soon. Then I went to the bank to get my ATM card un-blocked.

Now I'm back at mom & dad's. I have to clean up the dining room and sort through more of my crap, and play some trombone.

It's been raining for about two hours.

I think it's time for another smoke and a refill on my vodka and fruit punch.

You can stop reading this now.

No, really. Fuck off.

No comments: