I got very little accomplished today, but I was a witness to someone who actually did get stuff done. And the milk-shake was definitely yummy.
One thing I did manage to do was sell my Fender Precision Bass for $250. I didn't really want to part with it, but we do what we have to. Looks like I'll probably be able to hawk my Peavey Microbass practice amp for about $50 too... good stuff. So now I can pay at least part of my cell phone bill, and when I do that I can bitch about not getting service at my future apartment in Fredonia. Cause that really sucks.
I'll also be able to buy a tire, since mine discovered two roofing nails a week or so ago. No more riding around on the donut... thank Christ!
I have to make with the packing tonight and in the morning, for I head off tomorrow to the Lesser Buffalo Area for Julia and Matt's wedding saturday. It looks like it's going to be a busy, busy weekend. But I think Julia and Matt will have a happy, successful marriage (even if weddings suck). And they're having an open bar at the reception! It'll be a really good weekend in other ways too, but I just can't get into that kind of thing here, it'll offend your virgin eyes.
I pick up my iBook this weekend, and the hotel has wireless internet, so I may be able to update while I'm out there, but we shall see.
Thursday, July 22, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment