The wedding week has decended upon us; Julia and Matt will be wed this saturday afternoon in the Buffalo area. Last-minute tasks are being completed, and all the accompanying stress is being placed firmly upon the bride- and groom-to-be, as well as the maids of honour and the mother of the bride. (who, incidentally, appears to be the primary cause of most of the stress). I get to go out there on Friday with Heidi, as I've been invited to the rehearsal and subsequent dinner. Plans aren't yet set in stone, but it looks as though I'll be accompanying Heidi and Anne (the aforementioned maids of honour) from ceremony to picture-taking. Anne's boyfriend Sean will be along for the ride too, and we'll be keeping a cooler of beer in the trunk for a little bit of wedding tailgating action! Given Heidi's love for Southern Tier, I'm planning to have that as the beer of choice in said cooler.
The schedule will be ridiculously hectic, and there are at least a few tasks that I'm not yet sure when or how I'll complete during this madness. Like checking into the hotel on Saturday (as it's a different room than the one on Friday night), dropping off the car at the hotel, catching the shuttle to the reception hall, and picking up my new-to-me Mac iBook from The Stenz.
Sheer lunacy!
Tuesday, July 20, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Actually... the bridal party (minus Matt and Me) will probably ride in one car for photos while their significant others go check-in to the hotels for them and whatnot. It's not totally ironed out. Final decision on that will probably come Friday during the rehearsal dinner or before.
Post a Comment