Quick update before I'm back to an un-interneted B-18
Another unproductive day past. I sat around my parents' hosue all day doing nothing. I actually showered, which was my most ambitious under-taking. I dressed in some of my new Christmas clothes so I also look rather dapper, with new khakis and a button-down checkered shirt.I got free dinner by sitting around and now I'm heading back to B-18 so I can try to get back to accomplishing things. Here's a good list to start with;
• establish a practice routine on upright, piano, and maybe electric bass,
• spend at least 15-20 minutes per day composing something,
• clean and organize my room, the main/common room, and the kitchen,
• clean my god-damn car again,
• update & organize my paper-work and filing system
• back-up all crucial documents and data, and do a clean installation of Mac OS 9.2.2 on my Umax S900 (Power Macintosh clone),
• possibly apply to a couple schools for next fall.
Not on the list are regular activities like band practice, camping or getting up to the Shaw cottage with Kirk, and of course seeing as much of Tatiana as our schedules allow. For some things it seems like there's no such thing as too much.
This may or may not be the last update for awhile, it depends on when I come back to mom & dad's again, and when Kirk pays the Road Runner bill. So stay posted, but don't expect anything daily for awhile, necessarily...
No comments:
Post a Comment