Lots of work this week. I had a quick & easy buffet event tonight. NYSSMA is in town for their annual winter conference, and seminars are being held all over down-town, and the Hyatt is hosting several of these, as well as break-fasts & dinners. It's exciting for me, as some of the seminars look damn interesting, with notable speakers, and the best student musicians in the state are in town. Two all-state symphonies rehearsed in adjacent ballrooms as we were flipping our room for this morning.
Which leads me to this morning... I have 2 hours... less, really, to sleep. I'm scheduled at 5:00am for a break-fast, and realistically expect to get there around 5:30 or so. There'll be a good 3 inches of snow on the ground, and it'll be about 20° out, with a 15-20 mph wind. And due to lack of fundage, I have to ride Matt's mountain bike there. With no gloves. Why me?
In addition to this, I'm scheduled to work every evening for the next week except wednesday, when I have a gig. This leaves me no opportunities to spend an evening with Tatiana, and this irritates the living hell out of me. By week's end I could possibly be in withdrawl. What a crappy week, and what a lousy way to kick it off.
Monday, December 02, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment