Sunday, February 29, 2004

Shitty weekend

This weekend started finding me dead broke. I went out to Salinger's after work and racked up an $18 bar tab. It turned out that I didn't have that in my checking account, and so my ATM card is still in the possession of the bar, which just makes my day.

Today we just lost our final regular season game to the Cheap Skates 5-4. Those 5 goals against screwed me out of a 4.00 GAA for this season. Fuck and damn. During the 2nd period I somehow managed to strain or pull a muscle in my left leg... Probably the groin. I'm going to keep periodically icing it and hope it's all set by next Sunday, which is game 1 of the playoffs. This may well mean I can't work Tuesday night, which won't do much to help out my dire financial situation.

Any potential good news lies in tomorrow, which is when I'm supposed to hear back from the owner of Park 54 about a bartending job. Getting that job would just be tits. Absolutely 100% boobies.

Time to pack my shit and limp back to B-18 to nurse my wounds and sleep.

No comments: