Huzzah!
The Real Book has returned, with a fresh, new template, although it took me several tries to get the sitemeter counter and comments back up. Yay incompetance.Onward to other non-incompetant events: hockey. We won 6-3 against the Warriors tonight, then I was asked to play again, subbing for the Red Wolves' missing goalie. I helped them pull off a 10-6 win, huzzah. For my part, I've achieved a 3.57 GAA in 7 games, with a 5-1-1 record. not to friggin shabby. I fully intend to keep my goals against below 4 for the remainder of the season, and the playoffs too, hopefully. Last weekend worked out well too... the first game (saturday) was against the Red Wolves, and we wound up in a 6-6 tie after an exciting overtime... what great hockey. On sunday we beat the Cheap Skates 7-3. This was a gratifying win, since we've lost to them once already and they gloat a little bit too much. So it was good to kick their asses! Then we all went across East Ridge to Six Pockets, the billards joint/bar that has become a regular post-game gathering/drinking spot. A mix of players from the different teams (although it's been mostly Rebel Dawgs there!) has made it fun, and I think made the games more sporting and friendly. What happens on the ice stays on the ice, as they say. Even though there's no ice, really.
Ok, I'm freakin' tired so I'm heading off to bed somewheres or another. More posts to come, although perhaps not daily.
STFU already!
No comments:
Post a Comment