Thursday, February 19, 2004

I am an idiot

but don't see that as an opportunity to rush to agree with me... this is still my god-damned blog! I went over to TJ's a couple hours ago, specifically to pick up my work pants. We watched a little tv, went over to Willie's for smokes and beverages-other-than-beer or wine. We smoked a couple coffin nails, watched a little more tv, and I left to come to mom and dad's. And I left my god-damned pants at TJ's.

Don't tell me it was stupid, I already know it was.

I had to wash my uniform because I spilled a beer I was trying to smuggle out of the hotel all over the place. Fun.

I enjoyed the pleasure of being written up for my first "occurrence," which was walking in about five minutes late. Four more of these occurrences and I'll enjoy being suspended for three days. An occurrence can occur for an unexcuse absence, which includes calling in sick if you have no sick days available. On-call servers don't qualify for sick days at all. See any problems with this system? Yay Team Hyatt.

I'm called back to the Happy Hyatt for a 6 p.m. shift, what glee.

No comments: