Thursday, February 05, 2004

Blagh



The winter mood swing has latched its icy grip upon me, and as usual the mood swing is a downward one. The only consolation I can take is that it displays variety, as my mood isn't depressed like last winter, but in a persistant state of irritation and frustration instead. I'm easily pissed off at anything, and frequently feel like knocking people's teeth out for rather minor transgressions.

I'm also not thrilled with the fact that my poor car has had the shit kicked out of it recently, being subjected to two accidents, although both were minor.

And I'm nearly broke. I had to borrow money for rent again. And I couldn't afford to send my transcripts all week, until today. So hopefully I'll actually get off my ass and do that.

I'm just jotting down shit so I don't let the blog go un-posted-to all early spring like last year. That was out of hand. But I don't really feel like writing much, and don't have anything nice to say. And I'm very indolent and unmotivated now-a-days, so there you have it. But I would like to write my account of the fiasco at Tatiana's party while it's still fresh in the brain. So hopefully I'll get a chapter done on that this weekend... huzzah!

The shining star of the weekend: a hockey game both days! Doesn't get any better than that, says I. We play our rivals, the Cheap Skates on sunday... as I see it we can't let them win again, they gloat too much.

We're learning chord symbols and extensions in theory now, and I already pretty much know them.

C7b9#11, G7b5#9b13 .... wheeeee!

Anyways, I've got to go finish cleaning up mom & dad's house. There's some remnants of friday night's festivus (beer cans in a recycling bin on the kitchen floor!) that I have to get rid of. Then I have to shower and get to school for my single class of the day. Theory, of course!

And if you don't like it, I'll kick you in the teeth!

No comments: