Wednesday, February 18, 2004

And now for some brief introspection

I was thinking about my crappy, sullen mood which has stricken me yet again this late winter. I was thinking that my mood this year was somehow different from last year, so I clicked the link for my blog archives from this week, one year ago to find out. Let's see, I'm:
• tired
• lethargic
• irritable
• drinking too much
• just generally blah.

if we check the archived post from this week last year, we find:
"...I still find myself overly sensitive, inexplicably worried, short-tempered, letharigic, and in general not up to par mood-wise. My ability to get anything done is still pretty scant, and anyone who tries to load on extra work for me (i.e. the band) tends to get the shit-end of the stick. Historically in these times, I tend to become introverted & spend my time with a few close friends, pushing others away."

Sounds vaguely similar at least. I like having my blogs past to refer to... it helps keep things in perspective for me.

No comments: