Thursday, October 23, 2003

Tales of an inebriated lech

I didn't post yesterday, due to a combination of Tuesday night debauchery & Wednesday night socializing. I won't go into many details about Tuesday night's activities, as what you don't know can't hurt me. Suffice to say there was much drunken jack-assery. The only tidbits worth mentioning here are TJ pissing off the back of the deck at Nathaniel's at 2 in the morning, and then not being able to locate reverse in Stevie's car shifter & asking "where's the goes back?" It was truly a crowning moment in incompetent boobery.

preceding this was a great time with my hot new prospect, who we'll call "Meghan," which happens to be her real name, co-incidentally. I boldly asked her to lunch after school, and we went to Tim Horton's. We talked about all kinds of stuff (except the part about me wanting to get her naked), and were there for a good couple hours. Finally I called TJ & we went over there for awhile, and she unfortunately had to leave before long. I walked her to her truck and gave her a quick hug.

Once again yesterday after class Meghan dropped into my practice room, and this time TJ was still hanging around, so all three of us went to Tim Horton's. What an exciting life I lead, huh? After lunch we went to TJ's again, and watched Tombstone. While everyone else was out on the porch smoking, I decided to test the waters of physical contact by starting a pillow fight with Meghan on the couch, which seemed to keep things progressing nicely. After the movie we watched a couple innings of the World Series, and then the lass had to hit the road. Again, I walked her to her truck, and this time she stood expectantly next to the door, and so I gave her slightly longer, more lingering hug. I suspect this one isn't opposed to moving fast, but I figured it was legitimately still a wee early on to give her a smooch. But I plan to have her naked by the first week of November, by god!

Now, add to this that Meg, (not Meghan, mind you) who I met a good year ago, is now accompanying for MCC, and is showing interest in her own hard-to-read way. And, Kirk informs me that one of the Halloween cabin party-goers is bringing an attractive, single, blonde friend who's been inquiring about me. I'm not quite sure what I'm doing right, but I like it. 30's a great age to become a philandering lech, I think.

Keep your women at home, lads... I'm on the prowl!

No comments: