Kind of blue
Kind of red. So it's not really like the Miles Davis album. Yesterday turned out to be pretty mediocre at best. Had a double-header in hockey, but only one of the games counted, and that's the game we won 10-3, which is now my lowest goals-against yet. The other game was a scrimmage, wherein I got chopped to bits by actual skilled players. So I'm gaining the knowledge that I'm only really good against crappy players, but against good players I can't be counted on to stop the puck.Without getting into any details, a suspicion I've had about a recent event was confirmed. Sometimes it's no fun being right, and occasionally it just plain hurts. And in this instance there's absolutely no rational cause for it to affect me much at all, but raw emotions don't usually withstand rational scrutiny. I could probably elucidate on this matter, but it's still juggling around my head, and for a few justifiable reasons I probably won't even bring the matter up again.
Besides, it's my goddamn blog, and I'll decide what I do and don't write about. Got it? Good.
I'll have a musical day today, first going to play with my friend Bob, a drummer from school, and then going over to Don's this evening to record a couple of his tunes. All on roughly three hours of sleep, as I stayed at TJ's until 7am, and couldn't really fall asleep till closer to 8:00.
Hell of a day.
No comments:
Post a Comment