And now, the Nightly Debauchery Report
Drinking commenced at TJ's around 10:00 last night, and Tatiana was there when I arrived. She was ostensibly seeing a movie with Allison, but in reality she was sitting on the couch, watching TV and drinking beer with us. Mandy showed up while I went on a beer run. So we all drank beer, sorta watched TV, and shot the shit. It was great fun, I can genuinely say. Unlike New Year's, I wasn't at all uneasy drinking with Tatiana, and in fact I really enjoyed having her over. We got along like old friends without any unease... it was a damn good time. We did a couple shots, of course... TJ, Tatiana and I threw back some blue raspberry (or whatev it was) vodka, and Mandy elected to go with the SoCo (which I find to be utterly vile). A movie and some good wind symphony music (Gustav Holst's Suites in F and Eb)were played, but mostly we all talked and joked about stuff. Finally Mandy left around 3:00 or so, and I walked her out to her car on Monroe. After some cursory small talk and play insulting, we suddenly began to almost ferociously make out. Right on Monroe by her car. Cool. Or maybe hot. But then she got all melancholy and seemed like she had stuff on her mind, so I (slyly) offered to drop by so she could talk, which she was receptive to. I went back and hung at TJ's for another 10 or so minutes, said my good-byes and had a cigarette. Tatiana was pretty much ass-out blitzed, and was chugging water and waiting to sober up. She refused to drive home until she was 100% sober, which makes her more responsible than most of the folks I know. That Tatiana, she's a damn good kid. And still hot, but that's besides the point.At some point I made the error of mentioning something about my blog while I was half in the bag, and compounded that error by admitting that I still update it when asked by Tatiana. I wonder if I should've done that, as there are many revealing passages in this a-here blog. I'm assuming she's moved on and couldn't care less what or who I do, but I don't know that for sure. I even thought about taking down a couple posts, but elected against it... these are my thoughts as I write them, and I decided not to shy away from my only current forum for my thoughts, opinions, rants and raves. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she doesn't bother to check in on the blog, and if she does, I hope nothing hurts her feelings, etc.
Disclaimer: Personal information ahead... don't continue if you don't want to know certain things.
It was note-worthy that when I got over to Mandy's, we never did talk about whatever it was that bummed her out on Monroe. I sat around while she played cello for a couple minutes, then she asked if I wanted to listen to the Doors, which were playing in the CD player... in her bedroom. We didn't do a whole lot of talking in there either. And this time she wasn't drunk, so it can't be blamed on the booze. She's quite a tiger too, as I have some teeth marks on my shoulders and scratches criss-crossing my back. She hasn't violated the no-permanant-scars rule yet, so it's all good thus far. I could definitely get into this fuck buddy thing, I think.
Tonight's plans are still forming... there will definitely be drinking though. Before-hand, there are a few options. First is skate and shoot at the rink, which Ben and I like the idea of, since it's been well over a week since we've played. Second, I'm going to call Comix Cafe about 10 tickets I won before Christmas... but forgot to cancel when I discovered nobody could go. So I'm going to find out if I can reschedule it... possibly for tonight. Ben expressed interest in drinking tonight as well, so perhaps we'll all have to agree on a bar, at least to start with. Mandy has to work 10+ hours, so I've no clue about whether or not she'll be joining us or if I get another romp in the sack tonight. Hope springs eternal though...
The Hyatt is getting in the way yet again, as I found out Matt will be in town and wants to get a group together tomorrow night for drinks. So now I have to call my manager and see if I can swindle getting out of work a little early, a request which may be totally ignored. Boy would that piss me off.
That's about it for now... more news as it arrives.
Take off, you hoser!
No comments:
Post a Comment