Thursday, December 18, 2003

Stick a fork in me, I'm done!

It's official as of high noon yester-day: the Fall '03 semester is over! WOOHOO! I'm exhausted... I actually worked hard this semester, especially at the end. I'm being good n' lazy now, since I think I've earned it for once. I won't know my grades officially for another week or so, but I suspect they're all A and B work except piano, which I bombed. Boo that.

The last 2-3 days also brought a not-so-delightful pestilence, and I was nearly side-lined yesterday with the infernal illness. I kept myself mostly drugged all day, and fell into an eleven-hour coma when I went to bed, so I'm feeling mostly better today. Believe you me, it's no fun taking a piano final when you feel like grilled ass and are hopped up on day-quil.*

Well, I'm off... there's a social engagement with the boys at Hooters... it's a frequent visitor's party for us, actually. Free food and beer... quite a deal, I'd say. And tomorrow night is a holiday concert with the Avon Symphony. Cause what fun would it be to take a break from playing?

More tomorrow, I'll raise a pint to you all tonight!

* This blog is not manufactured or distributed by Proctor and Gamble, distributor of Vicks® Dayquil®

No comments: