And now an update from my Dad's G4, since my Mac is too god-awful slow to tolerate.
To touch on a couple topics which I mentioned last Sunday...
That week-end was definitively unpleasant at the usually Happy Hyatt. This one terrible harpy of a banquet server took a couple of her bi-monthly shifts and manage to turn the whole establishment on its head while working. She's an unruly bitch, who happens to have worked there for the ten years that the hotel's been open. Naturally, she assumes she owns the place and bosses everyone around. Her crappy, combative attitude whips the whole staff up into a froth and everybody wants to kill each other by the end of the night. Also, one of the stewards (dish-washers) went off the deep-end and smashed an empty wine bottle into another dish-washer's head. I gather it was quite messy, although I wouldn't know, as I jumped ship by 9:15 since the atmosphere was so hostile. Ridiculous.
We didn't wind up going to Canadia on Thursday night, as everyone's interest dwindled. We went to the Dr's Inn instead for beer & music. Wheee...
Tonight I find myself doing laundry over here just to avoid the boredom and chill of the apartment. I tried to practice some bone only to discover that what I thought were chapped lips were actually blistered lips(!). Not sure what it's all about, but it just turned up yesterday, so I'm hoping it has something to do with the infernal cold I had this week. Blasted sick-ness! Keeping me from playing my horn! I went through some of my daily Remington routine and a few bars of a Blume studies book.
Now I've gotten so god-damned riled that I can't think of anything else of consequence to write. Except that I must do something about my computer this week. Either re-format the hard-drive or throw the god-damned thing out my window!
No comments:
Post a Comment